Irene Davis of the Spaulding Rehabilitation Center @ Harvard University sits down at her facility to talk with Jimmy about Running, Injuries, well aligned soft landings, scientific tomatoes, running being an activity of daily living and we should consider it that, how the industrial revolution is screwing over our bodies and Jock Straps & Bras.
- 215 – Kelly Duggan on opening your own practice w 3 kids! from NEXT 2017
- What’s APPening? – Nerve Whiz Nervous System App
- 214 – Christy Zwolski on Physical Literacy at APTA Next in Boston
- 213 – Jamie Dyson & Steven Ambler from NEXT 2017 on PT DX & Multidisciplinary Education
- What’s APPening? – Essential Anatomy 3D Anatomy App